This user-friendly handbook offers guidance and practical suggestions for Small and Medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that could facilitate compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
It is primarily addressed to enterprises for which personal data processing is an auxiliary activity. The handbook explains:
- how to navigate the barrage of resources available on GDPR
- who are the main actors in the European data protection landscape
- the scope of data protection law and the scope of its application to SMEs and
- concepts and principles that form the crux of personal data protection legal framework and
- the theory and practice of the risk-based approach to personal data protection.